Friday, May 16, 2008

Why I Cry

....I cry coz
I remember when you told me you loved me and couldn't love another

I cry coz
I doubted you (from the beginning), and had my alternative plans

I cry coz
By time I found out, you were SOME how real, it was too late

I cry coz
We gave up too soon

I cry coz
I reminisce all our crazy laughable moments, when we couldn't let go of eachother. Each and every one of them

I cry coz
I failed you and let you fail me

I cry coz
I let your best friend love me

I cry coz
We distoryed what would have been a beautiful legacy

I cry coz
I left my (some what fixable) three year relationship for you

I cry coz
I remember the look in your eyes when you clutched me in tears not wanting let go, when I found out you slept in same BED with her

I cry as I write this
And only bcoz I have come to release that we are far too young for such chaotic controversies...shame

I cry coz
Though I can't do anything about it (and I know how pathetic this may sound), but I can't see myself loving another so deeply (pathetic...I know!)

I cry coz
There's nothing else left me do...




EVER!
(should have made this my first post right? PERFECT opening...LOL! oh well!)

Merry weekend everyone!!


12 comments:

יש (Yosh) said...

Why'd you call yourself "Tears"? U cry often?

Dunno what to tell you, really! :-)

RYC: Yup, every1's good, or so I hope. Din't get any 'casualty' report from that accident.

Have a tear-free weekend, if you can help it :-)

darkelcee said...

i really can i identify with this.


But why do we allow ourselves go through all this

Sweetheart, i cry also (but in my closet)

Nice weekend

Anonymous said...

lol @ yosh!!!have a tear free weekend-lol!!!

Zayzee said...

like pink-satin said, have a tear free weekend

i was reading and thinking, dont worry girl, u r young. u think u cant love another that way? wait. time will tell. u will love another much more that u would wonder and actually forget what the past was without him.

cheers. NO more tears.

Kiki said...

awwww we all cry in our secret hide spots...hope al is well

Don said...

beautiful and heartfelt poem. damn near made me want to cry. me being the hopeless romantic i am. just goes to show that when all the dust settles; love is still in the air.

i have to ask - the best friend loved you?

bllk wolf said...

hmmm!!!

Tears said...

@yosh,ya that's why...tear-free weekends good enuf,thnx...i tried :(...i tried...
Good hear noone got hurt to a serious note!

@darkelcee...coz we are the weakest link :( sad but ture...i cry EVERYWHERE cryable...i cant control it...but working on it..

@pink-stain...ya lol,nd i tried to...

@uzezi...thnx...i wld only try, but as i knw maself so, i knw it wld be close to IMPOSSIBLE!

@kiki...ya we do!hope so too!

@don..."...beautiful and heartfelt poem..." coming from a inspiring poet, *blushing wht can i say...am honourd
-yes he did...

@bllk wolf...got u speachless there?

princesa said...

Dont waste ur tears on the past anymore girl.
Crying over spilt milk wont bring a cow home.

You are still very young and have a happy future ahead,okay?

Tears said...

tnx princesa!
xx

rethots said...

Beautifil

Tears said...

thnx rethots!