Monday, May 19, 2008

Everyone Gets Tagged...Guess Nows My Turn!

Was Tagged by Uzezi

Rules: (which are meant to be broken...JK)

1. Link the person who tagged you...
2. Mention the rules in your blog...
3. Tell about SIX unspectacular quirks of yours...
4. Tag SIX following bloggers by linking them... (is all about the sixes...lol)
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Ok ama get to that...first though my quirks

1. I can't do my number TWO (or lulu as some of you know it best) anywhere else! Even when I sleep over a friends, or we go for tour somewhere, or even when we move, it takes me WEEKS for the DAMN thing come out!! (kinda like it needs familiarize itself with the environment first, just be sure...lol) Odd but ture!

2. I love going to the gas station coz I LOVE smell of fuel!!Just! And nothing more to it... :D

3. Am an idol addict! I watch ALL idols there is, from Indian idols, Pakistain idols, Asian idols, Russian idols, to South African idols, West and Southern African idols, Nigerian idols and of course the father of all idols "American Idols" (though the British Pop Idols was the father, guess American Idols would be the STEP father then...LOL!) And is intersting to see the smiliarities they try put on the character of every American judge. The ever cheering and optimistic DIVA,Pula Abdul; the honest and nearly always possitive DAWG, Mr Randy Jackson (love that guy); and of course not forget our critical, burtally honest jugde, Simon Cowel (though he does have a soft spot!). In every idol, there's gotta be two guy jugdes and one girl, with exact SAME character of the judges from American idols! Pathetic if you ask me, coz they nearly NOT real...anyways, I enjoy the music anyways, not the pirated judges...(and it does eat up alot y'al time) But who knows, one of these days, you might see me as a contestent on ONE of the idols...LOL!

4. Ok this may not seem all that, but I couldn't think of anything else...I like keeping track of my blog viewers. As of now I got 111 viewers, form 11 countries and counting...saddly enough I also count other bloggers viewers...LOL!

5. This may not be all too much of a shocker, to those whom have been keeping track of my blog (and my name says it all!). I cry ALOT! I mean ALOT! I don't remember a tear free day EVER! Am serious here....I think I need help...I can't do anything without crying or getting my eyes watery (wouldn't want use the cliche of, crying by drop of a hat, but instead...) I can cry while watching a movie, where the actress' scearming, hanging from top of a building, for the super hero save her (movie in mind - Spider Man 3) I would practically start crying before he gets to her...this is how pathetic I am (pathetic..gosh I use that word once too often...aaaaarrrgggghhhh).

6.I iron just about ANYTHING before I wear it! I iron all my underwears and inners clothings, I iron my hair bands, socks, scarfs, handkerchiefs (when I thought having one was cool! LOL!) and many many crazy mini things!!

7. (Told you rules are meant to be broken, I added a seventh one) Only bcoz I want y'al to say what it is you find odd about me, of the lil you think you know of me...please don't repeat what I said and don't try repeat what some else said (yes I know this may be tough!) Or you can add one of you!!

My tags Blk Wolf, Kiki, Standtall, Pammy, Don and Torrance...and incase y'al already been tagged, go ahead and tag someone else instead....

On a different note, just wan send my shout out to my mama (is her birthday today)...Didn't really get say happy mother's day to her when it came, coz to be honest, I don't have much say to her for being a good mom or whatever they say to mom's on that day, except of course thank you for bringing me into this brutal, loveless world of PAIN! Incase y'al wondering why am talking like this, I don't and never had a motherly relationship with my mom, but working on it!! Same way am working on SO many other things!!
"Happy Birthday mom! And please try get yourself a MAN, get more babies and grow older together. Forty-nine with ONE child is not good enough, look at your mates....just saying. Love you nevertheless"

xx

19 comments:

PrivateMarriage.com said...

Tears - sounds sad, but you seem to be a very happy person.

Reemas,
PrivateMarriage.com

Tears said...

I mask my troubles with a smile liteon...well actually in best way i can!

LG said...

@ i LOVE smell of fuel!
haba, d smell makes want to puke, i HATE d smell of fuel, wats there to love..eeew

*Happy birthday Mummy*, i'm xpecting my cake o, lol!!!

bumight said...

Forty-nine with ONE child is not good enough, look at your mates....just saying

this child, u are crazy!

Lol @ ur #1 and u're just weird for #2! and I think u have too much time for #3, OCD for #6

Now that I'm done calling u names, lol!

toodles,
bumight

Anonymous said...

omo u dey cry o!!!

just saw ur comment on my page!!so u wan do blogville idol abi?will give u more info when d time comes around

Tears said...

@lg...well iono why, but i LOVE it!! wld send ur cake request...:D

@bumight...just stating the facts...LOL! you would come back though lol!

@pink-stain...ya i do,cant help it :(
ya i do..wld be waitn for the time :D

Afrobabe said...

lol..


Happy birthday Tear's mummy!!!

If/when I cry...its serious....But cried myself silly when watching "passion of the christ"...

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

lol to the underware
an happy bday mom, my mom is always trying to find me a woman, glad u aint my sister lol

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

ps u and LG are huffers lol

AaaDee said...

Hi,

SRK is the owner of Knight Riders Team (Cricket Frachise in India) and his team is almost out of tournament. They just have 2 matches left. And its the inspirational SMS that he sent to his team, I hyave written abt.

just thot you may like to know abt his other traits except Acting :)

Chari said...

huh? *talks to self* and I thot I was weird...sheeesh

smelling fuel ke? nooo

ur own with that ironing of undies o...abi u want the gators to injure my "thing" abeg o...

Unknown said...

tears, tears, tears!! How many times did I call you - ehn? I shall not repeat myself o...

Na wetin - why you dey give your mama wahala like this? ehn!!!

I read your 6 weird things...very interesting. So what are you going to do if you decide to visit Naija for 3 months - no bathroom. Dang, the day you decide to go, the neighborhood will see wein!

Will be back on blogger in June.

Tears said...

@afrobabe....thnx. nd i guess everyone cries, just saome too shame accept!havn't seen that movie yet!

@torrance...lol, if i was then ur mom would have found me a man right?well if he aint gon break my heart,i wouldn't mind :D

@aaadee...ya i know, he's just AMAZING!!i still need his number though if you come across it :D

@charizard...LOL!

@pammy....three times my dear :D LOL!is no wahala o! i LOVE visit nigeria one of these days,and able shit too! :D
your tag would be waiting then...
xx

bllk wolf said...

hooowwwwwwwllllllllll!!!
ild luv to be ur LAUNDRY MAN
he!he!!he!!!

soupasexy said...

well now u got 152 viewers and i bet it's more than that..u shd get sitemeter to get a more accurate count, cos i know i got more than 1000 viewers, most of them just dont leave any comments...lol
so u cry errday, now that's areal quirk. i cry bt not errday..lol
i updated.

BloggersDelight said...

Thank you for taking the time to visit our corner of the blog-world and leaving a comment. We have added you to our blog-roll.

Anu boy said...

okay ohhh, i am feeling your note to your mum.... whats good tho... any better

Buttercup said...

wow @ 1, double wow @ 2, LOL @ 3, awww @ 4, double awww @ 5, triple wow @ 6.......i know i probably just sounded pretty lame...LOl..

Tears said...

@blk wolf...would you take minimum wage? :D
@soupasexy...would try get one...and ya most ppl don't like leaving comments...working on my tears though :D
@anu boy...thnx, and am good...accepting what i can;t change!
@buttercup...LOL! no you didn't and thnx for coming by :D
xx