Thursday, May 29, 2008

Change is GOOD

Hey y'al hows it going?Thanks for all your comments and love!I've been away for few days, went to a 7hours drive resort/beach for two days and got meself some BREAK! One thing I must say: Ghanaian guys are the BOMB!! ya well after Jamaicans! Did I get a number? You DAMN right I DID!! :D

Anyways, been wanting share what happened the other day between Tallie and I. After our last conversation, agreeing move on and stay out of each others noses, he came back. Why men always do that? Acting and saying shit they don't mean, with later regret? Anways see for yourselves:

Tallie: How are you?
(after long pause wondering why he would speak to me after what we agreed on...)
Tears: Hey
(rather a faint weak one...)
Long time
Ya....Well thought you did'nt want us speak again
Ya
But?
But doesn't mean we should'nt say hi when we see on the road
Hmmmmmm
You know what I mean
Ya I do but, last time you made it sound like you did'nt want that as well
You did too
No I didn't...And besides, we do say hi before you told me not any more
Ya we were, but you were doing otherwise and seriously intruding in my very personal affairs and couple with what I heard they said you said about me so, I saw you as somone that was close to me so as to get things to go tell people
A gossip?
(now that, right there just FUCKED me up!!)
A gossip right? that's what I am now? tell me whats so spectacular to say about you or your life to people? and how I see these so called "people" to say shit to?
It's ok. Just that any time my names mentioned to anybody at all, they will always say and I will always hear
Hmmmmm, so now you got super powers be in five million places at same time?
(I was geting pissed but was going with the flow coz I know this just one of his tricks)
So why cant you say what it is you heard
(and stop trying act a fool)
Let it go
No please tell me. Coz I know you, if I let it go, you wouldn't, not EVER! This I know for a fact!
Says who?
Says me! Have you changed?
I have. Someone slapped me and I just walked away
(now this I can't believe, coz I remember when you touch him, all hell comes loose, let alone SLAP!)
We all have to move ahead and in doing so, we let old things go
Na lie! I swear I no believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously
Hmmmmmmm.....Ama need see prove then. Wait who slapped you?
A friend, but he later came begging
Am happy for you! Change is good! I also changed...kinda
(bla bla bla....lots catch ups and yarns...)
Aiit I have to leave now coz I gots work to do
I would call you when I come touring in Nigeria again
When would that be?
Probably July or August, before I start my undergraduate
Cool and wish you all the best
Thanks, wish you too *kisses and PLEASE get yourself a girl! Can't believe you broke up with *** in less then year!
Ya, well that's life
Ya, sure sucks doesn't it?
Some will come and go
(accepting in a way, he rather not be with anyone, don't you think?)
Hey this may sound strange but I kinda reminisce alot things about us...how we goof alot, how we used cook alot together, how we fight alot too...I missed it!
(aiit this the thing about me, I take awhile get over things, and most especially those tiny things. And am NEVER ashamed accept or show my feelings, even letting them control me MOST of the times, that's why I had tell him this...)
Shame how things ended. I missed you, you know. But not in a I-want-you-back way, but in normal human way, incase you misconfuse again...Anyways I would be getting married soon you know?
(Yap! next guy I date, or fall in love with has to be the ONE! Even if it kills us!! Atleast we died together abi? Am sick and tried of heart aches already)
But even if I get married I go ema get your back
(I like Nija talks alot, though am still learning)
With money, even when your pride won't let you ask, or moral support, when you feel noone's there for you or whatever. Promise!
Same here girl! Got your back in good and bad
Thanx
Gotta run....Take care then! *kisses
Aiit take care!

Now people, isn't that how it's suppose be? No fighting, no bitting, no getting all crazy and worked up over nothing...I mean we only after all HUMANS! I encourge we all find peace in whom ever we despise, despising or despised. Be like Akon and take the blame if you have to...turst me, it would bring ALOT peace to your heart!

Had my graduation yesterday...yes yes...thank you thank you! Piling them all up now, before we settle in ONE place long enough for me to finally get an undergraduate certificate as well...and that would be on top my other twelve different schools certificates I attended, including my two year diploma, my Certificate in Management Principles and my Basics of Business certificates (Basics was the one I had a ceremony)...damn it I need break!! Been schooling since I was three and ninteen years on still I haven't achieved much out of it...anyways, like my dad always says, is not how fast but how well!!
Wishing you lots out there working ya arses off, studying and preparing for ya exams...all BEST!! Knock them silly!! LOL!
xx

10 comments:

Xave said...

You seem to have a very interestiong life :-)

Peace and Love,

Alizé (LoversA.blogspot.com)

PS: I haven't forgotten.

Tears said...

Do i? LOL! ok,would be waiting for it ;)

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Change is good. indeed. ;)

Tears said...

Aloofar you sure you actually READ the post? LOL!

musco said...

it doesn't pay wen it ends dat way sometimes.d flames don't go out completely most times.

who was ur academic counsellor?

Tears said...

@musco...ya it doesnt :( but I would be carful and not let something grow back...to be honest I LOVE being single,makes you in CONTROL! *winks
ummmm...didn't get you there??!

Afrobabe said...

Congrats on ur grad….yep, your getting there…


I sometimes wonder if Aloofa reads mine as well....some of his comments are................

Me thinks u still got feelings for him to be bothered by what he says and who says what to him...

Tears said...

LOL! Thnx...i do in a way...nd he just likes making things up u know!
LOL! @ Aloofa
Thnx for coming by babes ;)

Buttercup said...

awwwwwwww...ok, well, i read the post that said u'v moved on, so i guess u r ok...lol my dad says that too! congrats on ur grad!

Tears said...

yap am great!!!
ya guess all old men say so :D and thnx!!!
xx