Friday, May 9, 2008

Some People Just Never Get It!

Hey people! Has been long i know....any time you see me not update on time, is this bad ass conenction of ours...it lets me read but not post! Anyways got some updates on Tallie for ya!

Back in the day when Tallie and i used to date, he had this fondness of calling his friends or cousins 'girls friends' 'BED mates'! So during one of our crazy dilemma periods, i got close to one of the girls and told her what he used to call her, she didn't at all act like she cared, coz she knew the guy (Tallies friend) had a girl! So anyways, outta the blue Tallie comes online and calls me a gossip (to him saying you have a nice shirt to someone else is classified as "Gossip" dumb! if you ask me!) am like where you coming from, and he won't say. So like whatever man!
What happend was....you see we started dating on April 12th 2005, so i decided send him a text on April 12th 2008 just to say this would have been our third year....NO reply, then i called, and he was like all acting up, feeling and talking funnily. So i hung up, got online and left him an offline saying he didn't really had do that coz atleast for the fact that we had history and all, he should treat me with respect! This was when he came online with his gossip crap! Asking me what i say about him to people, and am like 'you crazy?', 'first you sound SO certain i talk about you behind you, and now you asking??!' LOL! Playing mind games with me makes me sick!! Then he went on about me wanting him back and shit! I was like 'Nigga PLEASE! Just coz i send you a sms saying this WOULD have been our third year, DOES NOT in ANYWAY implie i want you back!!' LOL! 'i dumbed your ass, how can i want it back when i have ALREADY got another AFTER you!! JEEEZ!'
Y'al feel my anger here? I mean listen to him! In the end though, he had nothing! No gossip tales, no make believes, NOTHING! Pathetic! So we agreed on moving on (which we have already anyways) and wishing eachother all best, for the very LAST time...
Kinda same thing that happened between HIM and I! Would post on that soon too! (fingers crossed on my connection)

xx

5 comments:

Zayzee said...

im first. i will come back and read. going out shopping now.

what? don't u know the other blog? zayzee.blogspot.com. the rules r there.

Zayzee said...

ok

had to read the post nnow

come on now? why bother sending the loser a text? of course that is how he would ve behaved now.

take time, before more tears start falling.

later girl

The Activist said...

Pele o. Some pple just dont deserve the best. You this Janet J Song "gone till is gone but u dont know what u've got till's gone". He simply doesnt know.

Chari said...

ah na wa o...

u shouldnta bothered sending him the text...u unneccesarily gave him false hope...

Tears said...

LOL!@ uzezi Ms Shopping...so what you get for me?LOL! ya and i wrote my quirks and YET to post...ya i know, he sooo got it wrong! word taken!!

@standtall...guess he doesn't.To think we could have a reasonable relationship knowing i got a man, and he got a girl in mind...felt it was nothing,guess he though i wanted him back (YAWK!).Tears are sorta becoming my daily drug now :( thu i try so hard stop!

@charizard...ya well now i know...lesson learnt! and tnx for coming by :D

xx