Friday, January 23, 2009

Changing Lanes

Aiit so here's the thing...kinda been ina mess for while...dads not talking me, just coz I stayed out late...till 4am...actually that's long enough for the kinda dad I got! Then I was going out from 9am till 8pm, practically twenty to twenty plus hours outside EVERYDAY for two weeks...y'al can picture from this what happened when he was told ba?

Well being me as me is..we kinda got ina fight instead of making things better, it got to the point that I slammed my door to his face...hmmm honestly thought he was gon follow me and whop me (even though he NEVER lay hands on us violently)...come think of it,would have been easier, coz the silent treatments eaten my BONES...

Need load my phone, not possible...need get new stuffs (winters here), not possible...need get my hair did, not possible...need to...need to...hmmmmm...am soooo freaking BROKE I feel like I should wear rugged cap, empty beans can, singing (this may get me arrested instead shaa, those who heard me on BlogVille idols08, would get what I mean!lol) or maybe instead beg (just to be safe)....well I kinda did, but only to those qualified to be begged on :P

Went to HIM (go here see who HIM is) actually asked him online since we kinda in different countries now...and he agreed to help...then I kinda lost my patience and told him forget it, even though I still needed it ...shouldn't he know this? anyways I then later swallowed my pride and asked of it again(dumbest thing I ever did!!poof!)...apparently he was already doing the sending preparations but canceled coz I told him to...but this time, I didn't get a straight answer and let it be... (though there's a story to behind my canceling..for another day)

Anyways some how God sent me a tall,well dressed, winged ANGEL!...disguised as Tallie (read about him here too)...would continue on what happened next...damn sleepyyyyy :P

OUT>>>>

3 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

please make up with your dad abeg.

How body? Hurry up and update, give us the rest...

Anonymous said...

Hey be nice to daddy...and you can get whatever you want. Thats why I love my dadddy...he spoils the heck out of me.

Buttercup said...

aww i hope u n ur dad settle o..off to read about the HIMs!