Sunday, April 12, 2009

Going back to my roots...



I was bummed when my stepmom was preparing and all for her trip to Nigeria, and I couldn't go...Apparently all I had do was say the right words to popcy, pray, nag, ask with the sweetest/babyest voice I can find (almost faking a tear...) and vuwala! Accepted! Am going to Nigeria!!!!!!!!! First time in YEARS!!! Don't know what expect...Who's dating who? Who's doing what? Who’s married who? Who’s giving birth to what/who? Who’s eloped where? Who's eating/ate what/who?! LOL! What has changed so far? What has not! Abundant questions!!! Among many things am dying for, seeing HTB top's them ALL (been five months), spending the new currency as another (only saw it, but never spent it per se :P), drinking ALOT and enough mult's (a.k.a Multina - missed that thing like HELL!) till I can't any more, would also be seeing Tallie and HIM (coz he's flying in too - but made his plans before me o!)....anyhoos, am still packing and too excited sleep...only ONE thing seems to wan ruin it all...Too many Nigerian's come here, and so all business class sits are FULLY booked! Only ones open, are two weeks from now....Darn! :s

9 comments:

Buttercup said...

1sssssssssssssssssssssssst

Buttercup said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww u lucky bugger!

chicbahaushiya said...

Have fun! I'm so jealous. I wish I had the time to go to Nigeria. Sadly I don't.

Make sure you enjoy yourself :) :)

fatihunny.spaces.live.com

Anonymous said...

lol...I dont know if whos eating who sounded right...but anyways, saw the pics and you look great. Still wondering what gave that big, enormous, mega smile....

anyway, glad you had fun. I miss Nja too... :(

Tears said...

thnx u guys...ya had fun...would update on soon...

@oyin...wanted make it sound like all ways possible :P hmmm...thot u said u knew why i was grinning like that LOL!

xx

Anonymous said...

well just want to hear it from the horses mouth....lol


It sure was a really big smile...damn girl!! haha

Tears said...

lool... was,wasn't it :P

Forever In Love said...

Its quite obvious you haven't been to Nigeria in a while. You got the spelling of M'a'ltina wrong .. LOL! .. Well, I hope you enjoyed your stay!

What part of Nigeria are you from?!

Tears said...

No! Not all that long...I slept it wrong coz I didn't use the apostrophes or?? LOL! I did actually, thank you very much!

Am from the Northern part...so are you am guessing?