Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Had enough? Well think again!!

More Randomness of me!!!


1. I hardly ever have regrets!
2. There’s nothing I hate more than cooking...the smell, the energy consuming...poof!
3. When I meet someone new, I have habit asking what their facebook user name is as well :P
4. Just like any ordinary girl, I love flowers, perfumes and chocolateeeeeeeeeeeee!
5. I live by many rules and principles designed and constructed by me, but with depth meanings!
6. I don't let anything get in the way of my ‘me time’
7. I always merge my bed spreads with millions of chocolate merges (what else should I call them?)...y'al can guess what I do before going bed *wink
8. I like to be different, if possible unique...and hate when people compare...actually everyone’s their own unique-fulness!
9. I suck at reading, writing and some times speaking, in my own mother tongue!
10. I want a pink diamond on my engagement ring
11. My boyfriends always turn out be my closest friends...I tell them everything... from the littlest things to the biggest! They become my friend, lover, adviser and encourager! (and I only had three plus the current one, four)
12. I got loads sides/personalities to me...gangsta, mafia, softy, bitch (trust me, y'al don't want see my bitch side LOL!) and all those other in betweens!
13. Strongly dislike all those die hard fans, that use phrases like "For Life" after everything they say!!!
14. Want get into real estate-ing ish seems interesting
15. Have a dream of buying off and renovating Kano State zoo :D
16. I can’t swim
17. 95% of everything I own was given to me...
18. I forget easily but yet remember the oddest things
19. Am still working on my low self esteem
20. Still don't get what the fuss about sex is all about!!
21. I sleep with my eyes open...no seriously I do!
22. I love jollof rice!
23. I rather read a dictionary than cook! That’s how uninterested I am
24. Actually there’s more than 25 things to say... but
25. ....am bored

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is it with you and cooking....hahaha

I love cooking, wel I guess my size shows that huh...

Congrats on the new boyfriend thingy...

I too love love love flowers, and most I love shopping....

You pray before going to bed...abi?

Good night, muah....lol

Anonymous said...

o and yes I dont want to see your bitchy side....stay sweet as you are!

Tears said...

lool...man i dislike the kitchen with PASSION!! my size shld tell too..but i dont!

not NEW but boyfrnd! nd thnx!

i do..ummm somtimes shaa!

lool! my bitchy side comes out once in a green moon! with extreme provoke-fulness!!!

night muwh! <3

Anonymous said...

yes!i am back
i love jollof rice too

Buttercup said...

lol @ u hating the cooking..

i cant swim either..

95% of the things u own were given to u..wow..

MAN UTD FOR LIFE!!!! just had to say that..hehehe :P

Buttercup said...

please ignore the 'the' in my first sentence..

Tears said...

@madam pink...well good have ya!! abi u came back for awards :P

@BC...ya i strngly dislike cooking! nd from my socks to my phones, were givn to me...nd not just from my parents...i barely buy anytin for myself ...odd?

u dint have say FOR LIFE! lool

no worries..still made sense...


thnx for coming by y'al xoxo

Anonymous said...

How will you prepare meals for your family....


sheesh you were running right into trouble....with you know who cos he cant cook a lick...lool