Friday, March 13, 2009

Could it be a surprise?



It's been four months I last saw HTB...and apparently after the assassination attempt on him (trust me, it wasn't easy...even on me!Plus of the fact that he lives alone and all....), he was advised to leave the country for while...so he calls and tells me. And I asked what visa's he had...said only of UK at the moment (they gave him eight years..is that even possible) anyhoos, I knew he was gonna say UK (he some how LOVES that place) I then bravely asked where else, and he said no where (ouch!) ...hmmmm...anyways...he then calls me days later telling me how he wants come to me, but cant coz dollar rates REALLY high in nija...bla bla bla...unless I pay half and he pays half...I don't even BLOODY work! (was a test I presume...)

At the same time, same week infact, he calls tell me he's going to UK on Saturday...that's this Saturday...hmmmm...I smell something...anyways we wait and see before I ruin it with my thoughts...


xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok ...I will stay posted.

Why does he have to leave the country?
Why dont you go with him?
Why dont he just pay for all of your expenses?


***who is your guy...lol?

Buttercup said...

sweetie, just dont worry..just remain positive..i know its easier said than done, but yea..

The Activist said...

Is this your guy? Is he in UK yet and where r u?

Tears said...

@oyin...LOL! ok I don't even know where start answering that!! Check out my pervious posts...

@BC...I will, thnx dear xx

@Stand Tall...He WAS...as of yesterday! Am somewhere...somewhere near, but not so near... :P

Robert E. Morgan, Jr. said...

I thank you from the heart. I will blog roll you. Keep up the good work. Remember, put it on paper. Stories in your head are just that in your head. When you put it on paper or in my case on a blog, its progress.

Happy writing.