Thursday, August 20, 2009

Closing the door...

I started this blog to get over pains...tears ...but with time, I've come to release, some pains are not meant to go! They are meant to be there reminidng you what life REALLY is all about...I wanted to blog using words to overcome the memories, moments, thoughts...but then again I couldn't even keep to that... As of my irregularity in posting! Hehe!

Thank you to all those that have been following my posts (with or without comments)..I may still come around just pop few lines and leave (or read and leave...depends)...

But then again I might post again when the pains less.. and I might not...So for now, am just closing the door...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess it works for you... Go do it... Thanks for sharing the journey so far...

Anonymous said...

will miss you hun.....

Buttercup said...

:(

Anonymous said...

you leaving?:-(

Jennifer A. said...

:(

Zayzee said...

Just Curious