Friday, May 29, 2009

LIFE - So much to it...

WHAO! Got sooooo much say!! So lemme break it down...first of all...

Nija gist - Met HTB and HIM...but didn't get chance meet Tallie (for those of you still confused with the nicknames, refer to old post...thank you!). Saw my mom (still thinking on name call her with...mommy, mom, momcy, all clichés to me..) anyhoos...we fought like every second, still need work on how interact with one another I guess..then of course my cousins were driving me crazy!! But didn't really budge! All in all shaa was GREAT trip...had enough hanging outs..maltina's..suya..went to almost all the new restaurants opened (well those I didn't know of on my last visit)..was pampered to the max! Going back this time next year... hopefully :P

Death - It's been crazy! It was as if almost everyone I knew was dying..my good friend committed suicide..my step-grandma (popcys step-mother) dead..that's only to name a few...and top it all, two weeks ago my grandpa (step mom's father) died IN MY ARMS..first dead body I EVER saw, was of his wife... first DEATH I saw, was his! It wasn't easy for us at ALL!!!!!

School - Finals are here...then ten days break, then summer school of two months...then freedom of seven weeks ...which only means ONE thing...enough rock-ness!! YEA! Plus all my dorm friends are crashing at my crib coz the dorms get closed during summer... Picture four girls in a thirteen bedroom house, two drivers to our disposal, four house helps (no need get up cook, foods always on table) enough pocket money and NO curfew!! Damn!!!

Love - HIM and I still have the hots for each other... crazy complicated love story there :P HTB set a time frame for OUR BIG DAY ..and am practically going insane with arrangements!! Tallie didn't see me, but claims be coming in July... another ex of mine wants come in few days too (though we didn't really have a relationship, coz I didn't love him back then)...HIM wants come in July too...HTB is transiting through here for three hours,on his way to Dubai,tomorrow...I only pray they come one after the other or else am forced to lie and go 006 dodgey-style :-s A few school mates of mine are sending signals and two are asking for a date..YAKS!

Normal Doings - Got A full house..step mom's cousin and her six year old SNOBBY RUDE daughter are here...then later popcys cousin came with her CUTE very SMART two year old GIRL! Plus my bestie just left after like an eight days visit.. but coming back for whole month next week YEAPY!

Lemme not make this a longer post than necessary... more gist to come...coz you know me, DRAMA QUEEN :P

xx

3 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

Your friend committed suicide? Whoa! Why?

LovePaprika said...

sorry about ur grandpa!!! that must have been really hard! I cannot even ask how?... and ur friend! gosh that is also heart breaking...it is so sad the things happening around us

Tears said...

Sting - She did, apparently she was scared to grow up...scared of her future...dunno why...but it's very sad :(

LovePaprika - Thank you, it was...life seems to be full of these things.. but oh well! it eventually grows on us...