Thursday, June 26, 2008

As I Moved on...

Hey you guys!!!!
Told ya would be back soonest *winks....hands up if ya missed me?? well got one hand from disgodkid though, bless you! Ya should show him some love please!

What's New???What's New??? LOTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

Got alot going on, don't even know where start....but like I said "I've moved ON" I have!! Got here close to two weeks now, and could you believe only did my first number two today??? LOL! (Read number One on my last post here and you'd get what I mean...)
My romance life is changing ever swiftly these days more than EVER!! Tallie's still calling and even telling me he would be visiting soon...HIM got sweet all of sudden and is finally speaking out his heart to me, though I know I had alot to blame...but isn't bygones, bygones? Anyways, is lil too late.... shame, coz am engaged now....YES! I am!!
More on that to come...
xx



Meanwhile Blogville Idols 2008 is HERE!!!!!!
Starting date 7th July!! Don't forget VOTE FOR ME!!!! :D :D

(Click pic for link to the site!!)










16 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations tears....

!!

Tears said...

Thank you dear!!!
xx

BlogVille Idol said...

hey blogville idol contestant check your email(u may wanna check ur spam mail too,cos i hrd my mails get sent there sometimes) and the idol blog NOW

Anonymous said...

good luck with idol!!pls put the image as an icon on the left side of ur blog!!!

Tears said...

@BVI yap did that!

@madam pink! would get right on it!! LOL1 and thank u ma!! me don't know wht sing yet thu :(
xx

Unbiased said...

O my tears!!
Blogville idols!!
I am so so scared. My croak aint getting better with time so it is all in God's hands now.
I promise not to wet myself. lol!!
Got any song choices? I have no idea what to sing or what to use to record sef.?
Hmmm plans plans plans.

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Congratulations on your engagement!!and goodluck with idol....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your engagement! Eagerly awaiting details...

Tears said...

@unbaised....lol @ croak!!na competition o!! LOL! all best!!

@dramaqueen...thnx hun!!

@nijagirl...thnx!! would post on that after idols i think... :D

xx

Manda said...

best of luck gurl.... guess u got a lotta luv songs to sing ba?

Chari said...

Engaged? Ring on the finger kinda engaged? wow...God is good....when one door closes another opens...

As in e don be for me for this blogville Idols thing oo...

Cheii!!

Tears said...

@manda...LOL! damn right i do!! :P

@charizard...yap! one door sure did open!!! good luck on idols...u a contestant right???

MissBalance said...

teary tears, thanks 4 ur wishes on my blog. Wishing u d best too! And u got me hooked on ur blog! Will be seeing/hearing/reading u around, partner!

Tears said...

brownsugar! ya welcom...just tryn show sm support!! always welcom get bored by ma post :P

xx

Buttercup said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tears said...

Thnx dear!!! Thu it didn't last long LOL! :P